How to apply for the Master of Science and Certificate Programs
MSTM Application Process
Prospective students for the Master of Science in Transportation Management (MSTM) program must first apply for admission to San Jose State University (SJSU). through Cal State Apply.
To apply for the MSTM program through SJSU:
- Complete the California State University Graduate Online Application. Be sure to choose the correct application for the term you wish to apply for. You will be asked to create a user account.
- Pay the $55 application fee at the same time.
- Request two official transcripts from each educational institution you attended after high school. Transcripts must be submitted in sealed institution envelopes. If the envelope is opened, the transcripts are no longer acceptable. Have the transcripts sent directly to:
The Office of Graduate Admissions and Program Evaluations
ATTN: Undergrad and Graduate Admissions Evaluator
San José State University
One Washington Square
San Jose, California 95192-0025
- If you are applying for the MSTM program, arrange to take the GMAT or the GRE. Please note that score reports specific to the MSTM have a new GMAT program code: TGQ-ML-83.
- Admitted students are expected to receive GMAT or GRE scores at the 50th percentile in both the verbal and quantitative sections of the exam.
- If you need additional information, email or call Education Program Assistant Viviann Ferea at (408) 924-7570.