Project Management Forms
Report Requirements and Guidelines
- For any team member preparing content for an MCTM research report.
- The Authors’ Guide provides details of required elements and treatments, including figures, tables, documentation, and other key topics.
- It includes resources and a checklist to aid in report preparation and submission.
- Check periodically for updates and changes, especially before submitting a report.
- Style Template for Microsoft Word contains preconfigured MTI styles and text samples for frequently used elements, including table of contents, numbered lists, bullet lists, table text and format, table and figure captions, and endnotes.
Journal Publication Incentive Program
- MCTM supports the publication of MCTM research in refereed journals. To encourage researchers to undertake the additional work required to have an article published, MCTM provides an incentive award to authors of MCTM research.
Monthly Status Report
- Must be completed and submitted monthly to ensure that MCTM-funded projects are progressing as planned.
- Email the completed form to Dr. Hilary Nixon, Director of Research and Technology Transfer: email@example.com.
Travel Authorization and Requisition
- Pre-approval of travel is required for reimbursement. All requests are reviewed for accuracy and legitimacy of expenditures. Contact Dr. Hilary Nixon, Director of Research and Technology Transfer, for pre-approval: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must be accompanied by original, itemized receipts.
- Non-reimbursable expenses include, but are not limited to, alcohol, entertainment, movies, games, newspapers, magazines, travel agent booking fees, taxis if a car has been rented, laundry, or dry cleaning.
- The standard mileage reimbursement rate is 53.5 cents per mile, effective January 1, 2017.
- MTI reimburses only for flights on American carriers and for hotel expenses that do not exceed the per diem rate. Check per diem rates at: http://www.gsa.gov/portal/content/100715